Author Topic: New Dfw  (Read 3789 times)

GDR54

New Dfw
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:10:55 pm »
Just purchased the KDFW and downloaded the dfw and the addon manager. I thought I had followed the instructions by running FS( then select dfw , do the aalt-enter function and then entered the serial number procvided by the cinfirmation email. But it so far vever indicates it accepts or deneys the code but everytime I start FS9 and go to KDFW and when the scenery starts it continues to indicate I am still in traiul version and times out after the 5 min limit.
I have never had this kind of problem with the other payware airports, Just Flight Blueprint ect

Any help would be appreceiated

GDR54

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Dfw
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:15:52 pm »
First, you should NOT post the SAME, identical question on the forum AND by email (waiting only 3 minutes between your posts), because it unnecessarily double our support effort, with no benefits whatsoever to you. Choose if you want to be supported by email OR on the forum, but not both with the same question.

As I've already replied to via email, if FS9 goes back to flying without any messages, it simply means you inserted your Serial number wrong. The most common errors are:

- You selected "Register Serial" without selecting the correct product for activation first. Inserting a correct Serial, for another product, will not work

OR

- You inserted something else entirely instead of the Serial Number. The Serial Number is indicated on your purchase receipt as "Serial Number". It's not the Order Number and it's not the SKU Number. It's the SERIAL Number.

OR

- You entered it  wrong, like forgetting to type hyphens or confusing upper/lower case (it's usually all upper case) or you confused the letter "O" with the number "0" and vice-versa. It must be identical.