Author Topic: Problems installing GSX in Prepar 3D;  (Read 3105 times)

wingnut

Problems installing GSX in Prepar 3D;
« on: August 15, 2012, 04:13:05 pm »
Hello;

I was just installing FSDT airports today in Prepar 3D,after that went to install GSX,everything was going god,until I got this pop-up,inclosed is an image of it.I'm running everything as administrator,Windows 7,64 bit,installed on the D-drive.Oh yea,I let the program run all the way,started Prepar 3D to see what happened,at the airport,Gsx ran ,the green bar came up,after it ran through its setup for the airport,I called for a follow me vehicle,something showed up,no vehicle,just the red letters telling what it is.

Thanks;

Mark
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:59:00 pm by wingnut »
Mark W.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems installing GSX in Prepar 3D;
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:47:46 am »
That error message doesn't mean much, although it should appear. In any case, it won't cause any problems with GSX, save that you might see the default pusback truck alongside the GSX one.

Please, clarify better what do you mean with "something showed up,no vehicle,just the red letters telling what it is.". Do you mean you saw the vehicle labels, but with an invisible vehicle ?

Try this:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the Prepar3D.CFG to default, by removing the %APPDATA%\Loocked Martin\Prepar3d\Prepar3d.CFG file

- After you reset the Prepar3d.CFG file, be sure the HIGHMEMFIX tweak is set to 1 (you can set it directly with the Addon Manager)