Author Topic: CS777 Catering Issue  (Read 4389 times)

braced

CS777 Catering Issue
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:33:13 pm »
Just updated the GSX through the automated update feature. It stated that a new cfg file for the Captain Sim 777 was now available. Well the catering trucks go to the proper service doors now but it doesn't recognise the doors when they're open. It just beeps at me wanting me to open the forward & rear service doors. Any way to fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CS777 Catering Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 10:38:59 pm »
First, be sure you have NOT created a GSX.CFG file yourself because, if you have, it will take precedence over the GSX internal file. Remove all the files under %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplane\CS777* folders and try again.

braced

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:17:41 am »
Did what you said. No file for that plane. Still same result. I have some other planes where the service door doesn't even open yet the guy walks right through the skin of the plane and delivers his carts. Anyway we could make the cater truck guy have an option under the configure aircraft menu to do this?

Edit: just flew the Captain Sim 737-200 and forgot to open the service door and the catering guy walked right through the door. So it appears to be possible to make it work.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:43:37 pm by braced »

pride545

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 11:36:16 am »
I am having the same problem with the rear service door.Tried it several times and no luck! It finally recognized the froward, but not the rear. There is no file in virtuali CS_B777ER-PW.
Moe Works

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 11:40:41 am »
The problem has confirmed to be fixed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=6882.0

Or, are you having ANOTHER, new problem now ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 12:04:36 pm »
Try with the attached file, it seems that CS also changed the variable names of the service doors in later releases. Put the file in the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Common folder, overwriting the one which is already there.

pride545

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 01:42:44 pm »
That other post was for deboarding, this is catering. I put the file in and it works. Thank you!
Moe Works

braced

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 06:54:42 pm »
Downloaded & installed your file and no change. Everything works normal except it keeps asking to open the service doors. I've cycled them several times and still no change. The trucks line up with the doors but don't recognise that the doors are open. I've checked to see if there was a file for the CS777 and there is none. Is it possible to have it bypass the door sensor and just deliver catering? Several other planes that do not have opening service doors work just fine this way.

Edit: I downloaded the file from the other link and that did not work. I reread your post here in this thread and noticed a link for a new file. I replaced the file with the one from this thread and now it works fine. Nice work thank you!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:04:12 pm by braced »