Author Topic: How to set the amount of baggage wagon  (Read 4102 times)

Douglas

How to set the amount of baggage wagon
« on: November 11, 2012, 08:11:22 pm »
Hi everyone,

I have used the GSX in E195 Wilco normally, he gets all ground handling services without errors. But the GSX provides only one baggage wagon per tractor in E190.

How can I resolve this?

Obs: In all other aircraft there are three wagons

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to set the amount of baggage wagon
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 01:25:12 am »
As explained on the GSX manual, the number of wagons depends on the estimated passengers on board, which is derived from your loaded cargo in the aircraft configuration (divided by 220 lbs, which is an industry standard to estimate weight of a passenger + luggage).

The number of bags and thus wagons is not 1:1 with reality, otherwise the boarding/deboarding would take way too long and we would need longer trains and lots of bags animations for the larger airplanes. This means with a smaller airplane, it's very much possible and normal you would see less than 3 wagons.

cessnaman

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:06:39 pm »
I usaully get 3 carts per tug with my E195. I think, once I got just 1 cart, but that may have been with my E175.

Douglas

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:16:27 pm »
I solved my problem.
Open the Configurator and set the maximum weight. My E190 was set to 0 passengers.

nevetrek

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 01:56:09 pm »
The number of bags and thus wagons is not 1:1 with reality, otherwise the boarding/deboarding would take way too long and we would need longer trains and lots of bags animations for the larger airplanes.

Yes, off course ... but in another way, bording / debording bags in 1'15"  for 737 / 747 ... are a little bit short ...
More bags : ex 3 X 8 bags ...(  3X4 bags for moment in front and rear aircraft ) or  make 2 cycles wagon are more good ...
That's just an sugestion ...