Author Topic: CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER **SOLVED**  (Read 12780 times)

Ryanair815

CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER **SOLVED**
« on: April 24, 2012, 06:19:21 am »
I am having a nightmare with this programme.

I keep getting an annoying beep followed by a green line at the top stating.

"Open second passenger door" on the Captain Sim 767 . British Airways livery.

I have ALL doors open and it still wont go away.

Anybody who solves this, I will thoroughly appreciate it. !

Plus  my 767 is a passenger jet. Why is the baggage emerging from the hold as Gigantic Cargo Boxes  ?

Furthermore, When I walk through the cabin in my 767, the catering vehicles and passenger stairs are not assigned with the aircraft. They are a few meters off.

Thats three errors for an aircraft which is supposed to be " Fully Supported " by this program.

Plus I don't know why this company releases a " Supported Aircraft List " highlighting the Captain Sim 767 as one of the main ones,  if it still isn't even fully functional yet !

This is the second time Ive had this problem after using the wingleted Version of the NGX. (The most used aircraft on FSX.)

I mean its a great add on offering the best value and support for all aircraft and airports compared to Aerosoft's AES

But why release the product if its not fully finished ????

The only one of my add aircraft that works with this program is the Captain Sim 757.

May I make a suggestion for the forums, Since  the aircraft parameters are not set correctly. Could the moderators please make a new Thread including all of the " Fully supported Aircraft" such as the NGX. Captain sim 757 .767 PMDG MD-11 etc outlining the  aircraft parameters and settings so users can then copy and paste these parameters into their " Edit Aircraft " settings so they will function as they are supposed to.

Example here are the parameters of my Captain Sim 767

[aircraft]
nosegear = 20.35
refueling = 1
absoluteheights = 1

[exit1]
pos = -2.46 19.2 4.0 5.0
code = 1
name = Main Passenger Door

[exit2]
pos = -2.51 9.1 4.0 0.0
code = 3
name = Second Passenger Door

[exit3]
remove = 1

[exit4]
pos = -2.37 -17.35 4.1 -5.0

[service1]
flip = 1

[service2]
flip = 4

[cargo1]
pos = 1.15 13.6 1.92 0.0
code = 3
name = Cargo Door Front
uldcode = BELT

[cargo2]
pos = 1.15 -12.25 1.92 0.0
code = 4
name = Cargo Door Rear
uldcode = BELT

If not maybe an updated feature similar to Aerosoft's AES where you edit the aircraft parameters yourself would suffice.

Just a suggestion.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:57:10 am by virtuali »
Ryanair Senior First Officer . 4300 Hours

B737-800

JAA PPL, CPL, MEIR , ATPL ,MCC 737-800.

Check out my Videos Below:  Both Commercial & General Aviation Included !

Youtube Chanel : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAviator789?feature=mhee

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER DOOR **SOLVED**
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 10:46:39 am »
I am having a nightmare with this programme.

You are the only one, fortunately.

I have ALL doors open and it still wont go away.

Are you sure you have the MOST current update ?

Plus  my 767 is a passenger jet. Why is the baggage emerging from the hold as Gigantic Cargo Boxes  ?

And you call this a "problem" ? The 767 DOES use ULD (Unit Loader Device), of the LD2 kind, and GSX correctly display them. They are NOT "Gigantic Cargo Boxes", they are the correct container used to load BAGGAGE on the 767.

Of course, the GSX editor will give you the ability to change to the conveyor belt type, by specifying it in the GSX.CFG.

Furthermore, When I walk through the cabin in my 767, the catering vehicles and passenger stairs are not assigned with the aircraft. They are a few meters off.

This shouldn't be, and nobody reported it before.

Thats three errors for an aircraft which is supposed to be " Fully Supported " by this program.

Yes, it is.

Plus I don't know why this company releases a " Supported Aircraft List " highlighting the Captain Sim 767 as one of the main ones,  if it still isn't even fully functional yet !

Have you ever heard of bugs ? Now that you reported it, we can check if they are indeed problems, and fix them. But first, be sure you ARE using the most current Live Update. If you are not sure, use the "Check updates" option on the Couatl menu.

This is the second time Ive had this problem after using the wingleted Version of the NGX. (The most used aircraft on FSX.

The NGX works perfectly and, as you said, everybody use it, with GSX. What problem you had ? Was it *caused* by GSX ? Has been fixed now ?

I mean its a great add on offering the best value and support for all aircraft and airports compared to Aerosoft's AES

Of course it is,

But why release the product if its not fully finished ????

Calling "unfinished" a program JUST because you found and issue with ONE airplane, which I believe has been fixed already in the last Live Update, and if it's not, will fix it and you CAN adjust it anyway if you don't want to wait ?

I have other news for you: this program will NEVER be "finished", because there are so many things to add, that we don't see it ending it. Of course, this is a feature, not a problem. Or, are you suggesting we should stop updating it ?

The only one of my add aircraft that works with this program is the Captain Sim 757.

How many aircraft of the SUPPORTED list you own, and how many "do not work ?" Right now, you are reporting only the CS767, which is probably already fixed anyway.

May I make a suggestion for the forums, Since  the aircraft parameters are not set correctly.

The are set correctly. Right now, you are reporting only the CS767, which is probably already fixed anyway, but we'll check.

Could the moderators please make a new Thread including all of the " Fully supported Aircraft" such as the NGX. Captain sim 757 .767 PMDG MD-11 etc outlining the  aircraft parameters and settings so users can then copy and paste these parameters into their " Edit Aircraft " settings so they will function as they are supposed to.

There's a whole forum SECTION dedicated to sharing aircraft parameters. And besides, the 737 NGX, PMDG-11 and CS-757 (you said *yourself* it works!!!) are ALL working, so they don't need any configuration file to work.

We'll have a look at the CS767 which, right now, is the only one there MIGHT be a doubt, but just because it has been a while since the last time I've check it, and nobody else reported a problem with it before.

If not maybe an updated feature similar to Aerosoft's AES where you edit the aircraft parameters yourself would suffice.

And what do you think the airplane editor does, other than let you "edit the aircraft parameters yourself ". If you were trying to say a "graphical interactive editor", then yes, that's is of course planned, it will come after the graphical interactive scenery editor we are working on now.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:00:09 pm by virtuali »

Ryanair815

Re: CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER DOOR
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 04:31:50 pm »
Why are you being cheeky ?

It seems you were more interested in making fun at my comments rather than trying to solve my problem

You shouldn't be a moderator with that attitude in my opinion. Let alone even posting on this forum. Troll
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:37:27 pm by Ryanair815 »

B737-800

toriu

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »

It seems you were more interested in making fun at my comments rather than trying to solve my problem

You shouldn't be a moderator with that attitude in my opinion. Let alone even posting on this forum. Troll

FYI. Virtuarli is a very knowledgeable and respected member of the FSDream Team. He continues to offer help and support daily. I also have the CS 767 and it works perfectly with GSX.
HAF932 850WPSU X58Chipset I7-920(OC@4.0Ghz)
12GBDDR3-1600MHz Radeon5850-1GBx2 W7HP64bit
FSX-Accel REX-Essential UTEur/USA FDC PFE TrafficX
FTX-PFJ,FTX-CRM,FTX-NRM,FTX-PNW,UK2000-EGLL
FSDT-GSX,FSDT-KJFK,FSDT-CYVR, fsgenesis CS-767
FTX-ENG,FTX-SCO

[img]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 09:34:09 pm »

Because of your attitude: a nonsensical long message about GSX being "unfinished", just to report ONE small problem with ONE Exit on ONE airplane.

It would be simpler to say "hey, the Exit 2 on CS767 doesn't work, could you check PLEASE ?", all the rest of your message was entirely irrelevant.

That you are blatantly wrong, and with this further comment you embarrassed yourself even more than you already did ( your comment about the "gigantic cargo container on my passenger airplane" *were* fun ), is clearly proven by the fact the problem you reported has ALREADY been fixed with a Live Update.

Of course, if you bothered to CHECK this, as I've suggested to do, instead of replying, you would have save you further embarrassed.

Speaking about "attitude" and "trollign"...

StevenK

Re: CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER DOOR NOT SOLVED
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:40 am »
IMO I don't think that Virtuali was been cheeky.
He answered your question that you asked.

If you were to do a little searching over the forum and google you will find a few posts that do state that this program is still in development and features are still been added/modified.

I for one am one happy customer of FSDT
yes I had problems at first like you do but I didn't make a whole song and dance about it.
after a few posts and Virtuali's help we managed to solve the problem.
I thing the service he provides is great. I don't see many other members/admin's offering to help.

We are all here because we like one thing. FSX.
Virtuali has created this great addon to add more realism to our sim.

Speaking of attitude is think you have a problem with your attitude.

Just my view.

Keep up the good work Virtuali your doing a great job regardless of what other people say.
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

toriu

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 12:22:46 am »
"I'm an FO in Ryanair ( If you want proof I can provide it )"

So does this give you the right to be so rude and abusive? I will check very carefully who is in the right seat if I ever fly Ryanair. :o
HAF932 850WPSU X58Chipset I7-920(OC@4.0Ghz)
12GBDDR3-1600MHz Radeon5850-1GBx2 W7HP64bit
FSX-Accel REX-Essential UTEur/USA FDC PFE TrafficX
FTX-PFJ,FTX-CRM,FTX-NRM,FTX-PNW,UK2000-EGLL
FSDT-GSX,FSDT-KJFK,FSDT-CYVR, fsgenesis CS-767
FTX-ENG,FTX-SCO

[img]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_

StevenK

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 12:35:35 am »

Keep up the good work Virtuali your doing a great job regardless of what other people say.

Hes not doing a " Great Job " in the area of embracing customer feedback. And that's coming from someone with an Honours BA in International Business.

How is he not doing a good job?
Hes here, hes helping the customer,

To me it doesn't matter if you have a Honours BA in International Business, or a flower pot with grass sticking out your a*se. it doesn't give you the right to speak to someone the way you did.
A good saying my old man used to tell me is ""Speak and treat people how you would like to be treated and spoken to""
I stick by that to this day
If you have a IQ of 1 or 200 it doesn't matter, were all here to fly and have fun in the process.
Virtuali has done nothing but help EVERYONE on here. Take a look at 98% of the posts in this forum and you will see that Virtuali has replied in some way to help the "customer"
There is also a lot of great feedback about this product.

Just treat people here with a little more respect and people will be more helpful to you

"I'm an FO in Ryanair ( If you want proof I can provide it )"

So does this give you the right to be so rude and abusive? I will check very carefully who is in the right seat if I ever fly Ryanair. :o
I would also do the same
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

StevenK

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 01:54:25 am »
I already apologized in a previous post if I came off as abrupt. But why is he getting off easy, There is no way I wasn't treating like an idiot by Virtuali.  Plus two days later not one attempt has been made to even solve my problem. You call that Customer Service?

OK so lets start again.

OK when you load in the aircraft click on "Addons" at the top of FSX
Go down to Couatl-powered products then "GSX - Edit aircraft data..."

When you open this window you can edit the GSX.cfg for that aircraft as Virtuali explained in his reply.

Of course, the GSX editor will give you the ability to change to the conveyor belt type, by specifying it in the GSX.CFG.

You can also change the location that the stairs and catering trucks stop near your aircraft in here just have a play around but save a copy of that GSX.cfg just in-case something goes wrong.
Just copy all the text and paste into a text document and save on your desktop in-case you need it.

I like you also have the 767 and also the PMDG NGX and have had no problems with both aircraft and GSX.
My GSX.cfg file is the same as yours so I don't see why there is a problem.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Steven Kiberton

StevenK

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 09:09:57 am »
OK i have to go to work now but will post my GSX.cfg when i get home (about 5:45pm UK time)

There will be a update in the near future that will allow editing without the code so if all else fails i would reccomend waiting till that release.

and as for the "bad attitude"
no problem dont worry about it :)

Steven
Steven Kiberton

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 11:57:52 am »
About the problem with the CS767 Exit 2, why you keep mistakenly saying it hasn't been solved ? The problem has been solved MINUTES after you reported it. Just get the last Live Update, and it you will get the fix.

OF COURSE, if you made a GSX.CFG for that airplane yourself, since that takes precedence over the GSX internal data, in order too see the fix, you have to REMOVE the GSX.CFG file you made. This should be fairly obvious: if the GSX.CFG didn't had precedence over the GSX internal data, how you were supposed to modify a recognized airplane ?

So, remove every GSX.CFG for the CS767 you might have BOTH in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\CS_B767-300 folder AND in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300 folder, so the GSX internal data will be used.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:02:58 pm by virtuali »

Ryanair815

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 02:47:29 am »
About the problem with the CS767 Exit 2, why you keep mistakenly saying it hasn't been solved ? The problem has been solved MINUTES after you reported it. Just get the last Live Update, and it you will get the fix.

OF COURSE, if you made a GSX.CFG for that airplane yourself, since that takes precedence over the GSX internal data, in order too see the fix, you have to REMOVE the GSX.CFG file you made. This should be fairly obvious: if the GSX.CFG didn't had precedence over the GSX internal data, how you were supposed to modify a recognized airplane ?

So, remove every GSX.CFG for the CS767 you might have BOTH in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\CS_B767-300 folder AND in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300 folder, so the GSX internal data will be used.

If you had told me that in the first place, We wouldn't of gotten into an argument. Its fixed now because of that. It had its own GSX.cfg file and when I deleted it. It works flawlessly.

As an Apology for my attitude I put up a Customer video on youtube to promote your program Its 15 Min Long, Not highly edited, just a demonstration of the program from an Irish Airport. Im sure alot of the Ryanair Fans will be impressed with it.

Please check it out. And accept  my apology. I didn't realize how rudely I acted until today. Its the best add on I have ever got and I'll fully support FSDREAMTEAM in the future.

Regards Rob

&feature=plcp
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:34:54 am by Ryanair815 »

B737-800

Crashdive

Re: CS 767 OPEN SECOND PASSENGER **SOLVED**
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 04:50:20 pm »
Nice video, but good gravy: cut down on coke and caffeine man!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:52:08 pm by Crashdive »

boilerbill

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 08:04:34 pm »

Amen to that. All the sudden, jerky movements really distract from what could be a good video. Also, if you're trying to make a promotional video for GSX, you need to show only GSX items. If I watched your video on YouTube and didn't know what GSX actually does, I would have thought ground power/air carts, checklists with FO, conversations with FA, and cabin announcements were part of the software. After all, that's what your title promises. GSX is good, but not that good.
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

Ryanair815

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 11:09:47 pm »

Amen to that. All the sudden, jerky movements really distract from what could be a good video. Also, if you're trying to make a promotional video for GSX, you need to show only GSX items. If I watched your video on YouTube and didn't know what GSX actually does, I would have thought ground power/air carts, checklists with FO, conversations with FA, and cabin announcements were part of the software. After all, that's what your title promises. GSX is good, but not that good.

The jerky movements are not my fault. They automatically come when the GSX notifications appear on the top of the screen when I am recording with FRAPS . Its nothing to do with my simulator or system. And yeah the ground power, Air start and Air conditioning units are part of the PMDG package.

Plus the Cabin announcements and checklists are part of FS2CREW. Well spotted I'll have to edit my description.

B737-800