Author Topic: follow me FSDT KJFK  (Read 3564 times)

fls

follow me FSDT KJFK
« on: March 29, 2012, 09:43:48 pm »
Follow me cars goes wacky in FSDT KJFK does not follow yellow line everything else is ok and gets me to parking spot.

Frank ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: follow me FSDT KJFK
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:03:20 pm »
First, be sure you are using our AFCAD, not a modified one. And, when doing such reports, always include:

- the place were you called the follow me

- the gate you asked for

fls

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 12:54:53 am »
Yes I am using FSDT ADCAD FILE ONLY I looked at Kennedy section for upgrade and did not fine one. I was taxing from 22r to SW parking with Wilco ERJ.

Frank :o 8) ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 12:06:48 pm »
Could you please tell the *exact* parking number you selected, as requested ?

fls

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 03:30:11 pm »
Umberto
I had to re create the flight to answer your request. I landed on FSDT KJFK SAME AFCAD THAT comes with airport 22L Asked ATC for Sw parking there is only one SW0. What happen was the follow me vehicle brought in SW0 hangar to the back  door entrance I notice Mashaller and  services were facing the wrong way this so that is what happen. I left the follow me alone and took the front route and everthing worked fine but some service vehicles were still in the way of Marshaller. Hope this helps. Thanks again for a great program and my FS club only has 10 but we now all have GSX and loving it. I am the one they come to to build computers and answer Questions???

Frank