Author Topic: GSX and Updates  (Read 3990 times)

Bert Groner

GSX and Updates
« on: March 05, 2012, 03:22:08 pm »
Hello everyone here in this forum!

Thanks for giving us GSX, FSDT...

There has been a lot of updates within the last days which I let GSX download complete and which have been installed in GSX:

1. Will it be possible to address these updates as it would interesting to know about all the changes/improvementes/fixes that took place?!

2. After the automatical installations of these updates Addon Manager reported GSX beeing in TRIAL MODE - it has been ACTIVE before for sure. I had to de- and reinstall GSX to get it back for full functionality. Is that correct or a problem of my or GSX side here?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bert

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 04:18:44 pm »
1. Will it be possible to address these updates as it would interesting to know about all the changes/improvementes/fixes that took place?!

The update menu has an option to read the release notes.

2. After the automatical installations of these updates Addon Manager reported GSX beeing in TRIAL MODE - it has been ACTIVE before for sure

That's plain impossible. The updates don't touch the registration, at all. Either you GSX wasn't active before, or you did something else, but the update doesn't have the ability to affect the registration, which is stored in the Windows registry, the only way to lose it would be either removing it manually editing the registry, or reinstalling Windows from scratch.

Bert Groner

Re: GSX and Updates
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:31:18 pm »
Thanks Umberto!

Must have oberseen this.

According the deactivation so this must be a mistake in my installation. No problem - just an oberservation I made before.

Best for now!

Bert