Author Topic: Do I have to set 100% airport traffic vehicle?  (Read 3073 times)

Doomun Lee

Do I have to set 100% airport traffic vehicle?
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:57:45 am »
I did set 100% traffic of airport vehicles.

And there is a default towing car front of my airplane.

So.... GSX towing car stacks with the default car..

Do I have to set 0%??

or 100%?

(sorry my English)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Do I have to set 100% airport traffic vehicle?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:45:17 am »
The GSX installer should have disabled the default pushback truck so, you shouldn't see any even with traffic density at 100%. However, it won't work if you replaced the default airport traffic with some alternative sets that can be purchased, we are updating the installer in the next version to deal with non-default ground traffic installation, but right now if you replaced the default ground vehicles, the default pushback will not be excluded.

Doomun Lee

Re: Do I have to set 100% airport traffic vehicle?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:28 pm »
The GSX installer should have disabled the default pushback truck so, you shouldn't see any even with traffic density at 100%. However, it won't work if you replaced the default airport traffic with some alternative sets that can be purchased, we are updating the installer in the next version to deal with non-default ground traffic installation, but right now if you replaced the default ground vehicles, the default pushback will not be excluded.

I didn't buy any that kind of product. well. I uninstalled GSX, and I am trying again. Thank you anyway.