Author Topic: Ai at Gate  (Read 3280 times)

Chrjs

Ai at Gate
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:33:31 am »
Hi,

thanks for the great product.

if i remember correctly, at one point it was mentioned that when selecting an occupied gate after landing, GSX would withdraw the AI from this gate. Sometimes i really want to park at a specific gate, for example if i know the exact real life gate from flightaware etc. I don't think it works in this version, or am i mistaken? or is this not possible/planned fo a furture update?

btw, the manual starts the process of GSX services after landing, but i usually start at the gate after loading FSX. In this case I would love to have the stairs attached to the plane even before I start the boarding process, for example to "exit" the plane for a walk-around. maybe this option could also be implemented in a future update.

Thank you very much,

kind regards,

chris

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Ai at Gate
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:15:23 pm »
I would love to have the stairs attached to the plane even before I start the boarding process

It was made the way it is for a reason, which has been discussed in other threads.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock