Author Topic: invisible vehicles at default airports  (Read 3515 times)

fls

invisible vehicles at default airports
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:24:13 pm »
Vehicle ok at fsdt airports but no default including follow me vehicle after landing kjfk to kbwi short flight, and the the stairways were also invisible by back door. No vehicle showed up to unload baggage court from baggage vehicle cargo doors were open workred fin at kjfk using just flight A320 aircraft. Gallery doors do not open is why I requested for no door option would also let most freeware planes work.

Frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: invisible vehicles at default airports
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 11:08:06 pm »
As explained in many other threads, whenever you report something, always include the parking you selected and the exact sequence of operation you did.

Because, I've just tried KBWI at a random gate, and everything is there normally.

fls

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:08 pm »
 Followme vehicle in kbwi invisible head visible trying to bring me to default parking spot that ATC gave me. After parking I called for deboarding and the ladder truck was also invisible by back door accept for head of driver then then the baggage cart up by itself. Yes I did run addonmager before flight using the 2.9.0.1 version. I was using the A320 aircraft from Just Flight to let you know the follow me car showed up @ aircraft invisble after landing in kbwi.Hope this helps.

Frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 11:48:45 pm »
the ladder truck was also invisible by back door accept for head of driver

You mean you saw *just* the driver head ? Do you have the "Advanced animations" option checked in the FSX graphic settings ? If not, turn it on.

If still doesn't work, that's not a GSX problem, but probably something wrong in your FSX setting, likely a tweak that shouldn't be applied on your system. In this case, you might try resetting the FSX settings to default, by removing your FSX.CFG file located at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX, if you move it to a different folder, a new one with all default settings will be created.