Author Topic: AES Jetways,and GSX Stairs;  (Read 5280 times)

wingnut

AES Jetways,and GSX Stairs;
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:48 pm »
Hello;

I have a question,does the GSX Stairs vehicle still go to the front of the plane,when the jetway is extended using AES.I've been using GSX since it came out,and I'd like to say that it is a very impressive add-on.
I was loooking through the forum on GSX,and I have a problem with the vehicles driving through each other,and also driving through the Jetway,is there a way to fix this,also when the GSX vehicles are requested,they are drining in circles,and through each other,no big problem,but was just wondering.

Thanks ;

Mark
Mark W.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: AES Jetways,and GSX Stairs;
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 08:50:45 pm »
GSX only places stairs at the front door when there is no jetway, or the one there is non standard, like Blueprint uses.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

wingnut

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 08:56:58 pm »
Hello;

Thanks for the reply,was just wondering,trying to get all this set up where it works,I like the FSDT airports,because I'm able to manually select the jet-way,but at the other add-on airports,using AES,I have to go through that to operate them.

Mark
Mark W.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:46:50 pm »
GSX vehicles don't have any notion of the surrounding scenery, except the AFCAD, they don't see other buildings and don't see other ground vehicles. If this could be a problem or not, depends a lot how the AFCAD has been designed because, for example, adding proper vehicle paths would reduce the chance of conflicts between vehicles and AI airplanes.

Conflicts at a parking depends on several things, like vehicles starting positions and parking radius and of course what else has been put there in the scenery.

We can fix all of this by customizing an airport, and we'll have a function to allow user to customize parkings in an upcoming update.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:08:50 pm by virtuali »

wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 11:06:40 pm »
Hello Umberto.

I was just wanting to make sure,there wasn't some kind of problem,this product makes Fsx that much better.

Thanks;

mark
Mark W.