Author Topic: No buildings when replay is started...  (Read 3587 times)

LegendXZero1

No buildings when replay is started...
« on: November 20, 2011, 06:45:42 am »
As the topic describes. I was landing on runway 24R when i noticed the in and out on the corner of my right wing. Since i didn't see it well, I continued landing. Afterwards i decided to replay and see the in and out restaurant doing a replay. First thing i notice is that its gone...how is that possible? I took a second look and looked around and saw the airport had no buildings at all! I thought like what the heck is going on because I never encountered this before. After playback, like wave of a wand everything comes back. Is this an issue with the scenery or FSX issue? Has anyone encountered this before? I also used FSrecorder to view replay and in regular replay still same issue. Please help.
Raul Ramirez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings when replay is started...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:17:30 pm »
Our sceneries are not compatible with the default instant replay, this has been asked and replied several times on the forum. There's no fix possible, since FSX doesn't replay things scenery objects that are created programmatically outside of a .BGL.

However, they should work with FS Recorder.

LegendXZero1

Re: No buildings when replay is started...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 10:08:49 pm »
Alright Thank You. I'm sorry for not searching even further. It may have been in the General Discussion before but as you may be able to see in my purchase i only just recently purchased your products and was not aware of this heavily discussed issue. Even though i did find numerous topics discussing the coalt engine but nothing else which is why i posted but thank you nonetheless. I will investigate on FSrecorder although it may need re-install but i will figure it out.
Raul Ramirez