Author Topic: AES software  (Read 3969 times)

rocketqueen

AES software
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:22:01 pm »
Good day,

I have purchased AES software and run the software for JFK airport. However, after that all building and Park me function gone. I re-installed the JFK again (of course, I checked the Adds-on, it shows active) but still gone. How can I fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AES software
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:40:37 pm »
If this happened just after installing AES, it's not something you should ask here but, of course, on Aerosoft AES forum, stating what you just said here, that the scenery worked before installing AES.

When you reinstalled JFK, have you used an installer you already had ? In that case, you might try downloading it again and installing the current version OR try to download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX.

rocketqueen

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:24:27 pm »
Hello,

I re-downloaded the current version, there is an error says " An error occured while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed: Code 5 and access denied". Same error both JFK and Addon Manager X. How can I fix them?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:30:40 pm »
This error indicates you launched the installer too quickly without waiting FSX to be properly closed, reboot Windows and try again, and it will work.