Author Topic: maybe an AFB or NAS?  (Read 3218 times)

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
maybe an AFB or NAS?
« on: February 15, 2011, 01:43:49 pm »
we all know the superb quality of FSDT add on scenery. I would love to see it ported to an aircraft, specially after you see how great the acceleration hornet's cockpit is. but it might be a little out of their focus right now, guys are in a row making awesome airports!
but that's about it, nothing different, and you already have tons of great airports to fly airliners.
so why not making something different, but keep the focus? like an AFB, or even better, a NAS, close to the ocean, with some military AI, buildings, all the good stuff, maybe a carrier in the ocean with a pre defined route for the ops, maybe some wires and iflols on the runway for practicing, and all the eye candy!

would be awesome, and innovative IMHO. and who could be better to make it than FSDT?

cheers

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: maybe an AFB or NAS?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 04:10:43 pm »
Pensicola has been mentioned numerous times without success.   :(
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
Re: maybe an AFB or NAS?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 06:22:00 pm »
Pensicola has been mentioned numerous times without success.   :(

this sucks. I was already picturing the hangars, radars, AI awacs, tankers, missile stands, maybe a static carrier with AI doing carrier ops :D
oh well.... let me just unbookmard the thread  :-[