Author Topic: KJFK and KORD  (Read 6184 times)

pacojeal

KJFK and KORD
« on: April 17, 2011, 08:18:44 pm »
Disappearance of batiments KJFK and KORD after réinstall

Installation first time then deinstallation under Windows to reinstall a new version

After reinstalment batiments disappears even having entered the code of activation

Deinstallation with last version of addon manager and réinsatallation

Always the same probléme

Can he(it) have a problem with 2 installations there which resteraint in memory in Windows?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KJFK and KORD
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:36 pm »
Assuming you are using FSX, if I understand correctly, you are not seeing buildings.

As explained, many times already, if you don't see buildings, IT'S NOT an activation problem!! If your scenery is not activated, it will NOT disappear. It will run perfectly, with all buildings, for 5 minutes at time, and THEN buildings will disappear, but they'll reappear again, if you restart FSX.

So, if you don't see any buildings at all, not even for 5 minutes, your problem doesn't have anything to do with activation, it's just something in your system is preventing the software to run.

This is usually the antivirus and can be fixed this way:

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall the scenery with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following FILES (not folders) from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

pacojeal

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 07:10:53 pm »
I see the batiments of the hanging landscapes 5 min but then they disappear while the product is indicated well as active in the add one manager.

The program works as if it was in mode demo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 07:36:45 pm »
Are you sure you are using the CURRENT version of the scenery ? IF not, you should have seen a message stating you have an old version, asking to download the current version.

If you don't have the current version, the scenery will disappear at the end of the trial, even if it's active.

pacojeal

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:50:33 pm »
I use well the version last one of these 2 landscapes

But originally I had installed a previous version. Verson that I uninstalled by Windows

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:39 pm »
I'm sorry but, if the Addon Manager says the scenery is active, then it's active and you see all buildings, it's not possible they would disappear after the Trial time, provided you HAVE the CURRENT version.

pacojeal

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 09:31:20 pm »
One more time your products are so sensitive as them always needs quite reinstalled dices the slightest error.

There is certainly a file where 2 let us let us overturn are present and which enters interference

What is the files FSX on whom during the installation a line of program Fs Dreamteam vinet be added?

Every time dau I have a problem with your products you bring no solution. It is necessary to redo FSX from A to Z

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 09:43:41 am »
I'm sorry, but I'm having some problems trying to understand your written English.

Our products works just fine, I don't understand what do you mean with "reinstalled dices the slightest error.", which error ? An error you think you made ? As I've said, you have to always use the CURRENT version, that's it.

What is the files FSX on whom during the installation a line of program Fs Dreamteam vinet be added?

Again, I'm not sure what you are asking for. What's "FSDreamteam vinet" means ? There's no needs whatsoever to "clean" of "fix" your FSX, since from YOUR description of the problem, everything is WORKING, since you SEE the Addon Manager menu, and you SEE the buildings, but they disappear after the Trial time. Sorry, but this just can't happen, and it won't be fixed anyway by reinstalling FSX, since FSX reinstall doesn't have anything to do with this.

There is certainly a file where 2 let us let us overturn are present and which enters interference

As I've said, there's no "interference", but again I really can't fully understand what you are saying.

A file that MIGHT create a problem, is a older version of the Esellerateengine.dll that has been installed by ANOTHER PRODUCT.

Check if you have that file in the C:\Windows folder and, if yes, remove it.

Every time dau I have a problem with your products you bring no solution. It is necessary to redo FSX from A to Z

Wrong, I've given you two different solution in the two replies I made before, and a 3rd solution now so, please, stop saying we "don't give solutions", which is wrong.