Author Topic: What's Next  (Read 3794 times)

willultra99

What's Next
« on: September 29, 2010, 05:56:23 pm »
Now that I see Hawaiian Vol. 1 is released is there any idea whay scenery is next?  Will u start on a new airport right away and if this series sells well u might comeback and do a Vol.2 or is there a little break in between before starting a new scenery?

My vote is CYYZ for the next project but I'll buy what ever scenery you put out next.  Really looking forward to KLAX

Thanks,
William C.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: What's Next
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:33:22 pm »
Where have you been William, lol? The next scenery they have started on is KLAX. Here's the link to some of the "Backdoor" images of the work in progress http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=42.0

As far as more Hawaiian packages I think Umberto has stated that they will wait and see how the sales are on the recently released package befofe they decide to do another one.

There were also a couple of polls that closed on Sept 9th where you could vote of which scenery you wanted to see done. KLAX won, which is being worked on already, and KMIA came in second, which Umberto said they may also do once the Hawaiian package was done. However he hasn't confirmed that yet now that Hawaiian Vol. 1 is done.

BOOM

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 12:50:09 am »
I really love Hawaii package Vol 1,I'm hoping it sells and does well so maybe we could see a Vol.2 with Kahului and Kona.

Patrick

Jet22

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 01:34:30 am »
i hope after KLAX the next scery is KMIA

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 01:46:18 am »
I really love Hawaii package Vol 1,I'm hoping it sells and does well so maybe we could see a Vol.2 with Kahului and Kona.

I agree! Those are my choices as well. But I think it should include Linai airport as well since Kona should be easy to do as no real buildings to model just the hut-like buildings and it would cover all the major airports in Hawaii. After that it could be the airfields package if things get far enough.