Author Topic: Can I run on FSX and FS9  (Read 4189 times)

anappy

Can I run on FSX and FS9
« on: July 04, 2010, 08:19:57 am »
I was wondering how I would have a scenery that I bought for FSX run for FS9 on another computer?

SirIsaac726

Re: Can I run on FSX and FS9
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:22:21 am »
What scenery?  It all depends really but your question is extremely vague and open to multiple interpretations.

But the first question to ask is if this is an FSDT scenery.  If it is, the license you bought allows you to run both the FSX and FS9 versions.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 11:35:16 am »
You can't obivously run the *same* scenery in FS9 and FSX.

If the question is related to FSDT sceneries, we have two different versions available with their own installer so, you need to install the FS9 version in FS9 and the FSX version in FSX.

Regarding activation, the two versions share the same Serial Number and activation. If you install the two versions on the same computer, they will run under the same activation.

If you want to run the FS9 version on a different computer than the FSX version, they will take 1 activation each, of the 6 you have available, before having to contact us for a reactivation.

anappy

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 05:36:08 pm »
What scenery?  It all depends really but your question is extremely vague and open to multiple interpretations.

But the first question to ask is if this is an FSDT scenery.  If it is, the license you bought allows you to run both the FSX and FS9 versions.
HNL and LAS. All I want to do is be able to run it on another computer that runs fs9.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 10:11:32 pm »

HNL and LAS. All I want to do is be able to run it on another computer that runs fs9.

Oh okay.  Then that is simple enough.  See what Virtuali said. ;)