Author Topic: What does this sad smiley indicate?  (Read 592 times)

WebMaximus

What does this sad smiley indicate?
« on: August 12, 2024, 06:32:58 pm »
As far as I can tell, everything is working just fine. So not really sure why this sad smiley?

Richard Åsberg

WebMaximus

Re: What does this sad smiley indicate?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 06:10:22 pm »
And on the same topic of new things I haven't seen in the GSX menu before, today I had a black and yellow bar at the bottom of the GSX menu. Never seen that before either. And still, GSX seems to work just fine.

Can't recall from the top of my head right now which version I'm on but after reading some posts above the menu not loading with only spinning circles using what I assume is the most current version, I guess I'll stay on the version I have for the time being.
Richard Åsberg

Darewell

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 06:37:46 pm »
The bottom message tells you GSX is not up to date, last build is 3.1.1

psolk

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 06:38:16 pm »
The black and yellow on my system was a notification that GSX was outdated. 

In total honesty though, if you are a discord person you should head over there for support. 

The last time Umberto even logged in here to check the "Official Support Forums" was 4 days ago and it's so bad people are posting links to prostitutes here at this point...   

Support here seems to be VERY spotty at best unfortunately, it is pretty much all on Discord now it appears so that is your better option. 

glc100o

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024, 08:05:40 pm »
Well when I complained about how much I dislike Discord and hoped that support would remain in this forum, and others chimed in and agreed, the post was taken down.

Disappointing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2024, 03:57:09 pm »
I don't know how the fact I must share my time between here and Discord will of course affect the time interval between my presence here (because support now is shared between Email, Forum and Discord and some users demands to be supported on Facebook too), has anything to do with this thread which, not only is not a "problem", but it was a change officially DOCUMENTED in the release notes:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

Version 3.0.5 – June 13th, 2024

GSX Pro NEW: GSX Menu now has an update notification sign (will be visible on the next update).

The next update happened June 29th so, the "sad face" AND the black/yellow text on the bottom which you would see if your menu is resized enough to show it (that's why there's also the sad face on top), has been there for more than a month already.