Author Topic: Refuelling truck doesn't arrive PMDG 777  (Read 548 times)

leec

Refuelling truck doesn't arrive PMDG 777
« on: July 23, 2024, 01:55:01 pm »
I am using the lastest update 3.07, auto services mode is greyed out (set externally?). I manually request boarding, catering and refuelling but fuel truck never arrived?

This was the case before and after the new update, is there a solution for this? I have no 3rd party aircraft profiles installed and PMDG auto services mode is disabled. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refuelling truck doesn't arrive PMDG 777
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 01:13:20 am »
Tried it now, and the refueling arrives. Have you tried calling refueling first ? Boarding it's usually done last.

leec

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 02:27:37 pm »
If I request refuelling first yes the truck arrives, is auto mode bot supported yet with the 777?

I used to select request boarding with the 737 and it would do everything automatically, including refuelling (although this was always last). 

The option is greyed out in the options page as set externally which suggests some integration with PMDG but not sure what this is?

airifr

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024, 05:39:32 pm »
Tried it now, and the refueling arrives. Have you tried calling refueling first ? Boarding it's usually done last.

So we have to call the refueling first?..

When we call boarding everything should be taken care of, like for the PMDG 737, what about the PMDG 777 integration advertised in the changelog?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 12:43:56 am »
When we call boarding everything should be taken care of, like for the PMDG 737, what about the PMDG 777 integration advertised in the changelog?

I think you are confusing the 737 with the Fenix, which is the only airplane where "everything is taken care of". The 777 and 737 integration is identical, and it just automate doors and integrate Simbrief, it doesn't automates the whole services like the Fenix does.