Author Topic: Are Refunds Possible...?  (Read 483 times)

Pretzel_St1X

Are Refunds Possible...?
« on: July 10, 2024, 07:29:28 pm »
Hello. I purchased GSX a few days ago and I think it's safe to say my personal experience was horrible.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but the download was super confusing, and the program doesn't work overall. I'd like my money back.

I don't want to hear any of the "Did you try this? Did you try that? Did you read this? Did you read that? You probably messed up somewhere, go back and try again. Message me and I'll walk you through it." I don't want any of that, just my money back if possible.

I spent 3 hours myself troubleshooting issues and it just doesn't work. I want my money back.

I'm aware that many people like this product and it works well for them, but it doesn't for me, and I'm tired of trying to fix it. I don't know how this works. Is there an executive who can reach out? In my eyes, this whole thing was a waste of money and now I can see that I don't even need it...

I apologize that I'm coming off as kind of rude and snappy, but I'm upset and just want my money back. Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Are Refunds Possible...?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 01:30:08 am »
I'm sorry but, since GSX obviously work very well for everybody, and you came here on the forum saying in public "it doesn't work" and your experience was "horrible", since this is not clearly the case for the vast majority of users, then yes, you MUST go through the proper troubleshooting process which is:

Provide a precise and as accurate possible description of ALL the issues you found, and I can assure you most of them would have an explanation or a solution and are very likely covered in the manual.

We'll to through them, one by one, and a refund would be considered only if we FAIL to find a solution. I will anticipate, this will never happened: we always find a solution so, I'm 100% sure after your report, we'll let you use GSX properly.