Author Topic: No visible passengers and endless loop announcing how passenger boarding started  (Read 237 times)

WebMaximus

After the latest updates where I'm currently on 3.0.5 IIRC, I've noticed how I often times don't get to see any passengers even when they are announced to be boarding/deboarding. I've seen the same thing at several different airports.

Right now, I'm setting up for a flight and the voice telling me the passenger boarding started has get caught in an endless loop where I'm keep being told the same thing over and over again. I tried resetting GSX but still same thing.

Anyone else had the same issues?

Edited to add one more thing related to the boarding sound. The way it is now, the boarding sound where you hear the passengers being welcomed onboard starts playing immediately. Feels a bit odd hearing this when the passengers are not even close to the aircraft yet. This is when you get to see the passengers which isn't always the case lately as explained above. Anyway. for the boarding sound, wouldn't it make sense to trigger the boarding sound when the first passengers has actually boarding the aircraft?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 05:12:08 pm by WebMaximus »
Richard Åsberg