Author Topic: Coualt errror  (Read 421 times)

hselim

Coualt errror
« on: June 08, 2024, 12:40:09 pm »
After doing my last update, there is coualt error failed to start when I doing the boarding I run the live update several times the same error , I have run the universal installer the same , what can I do , please help me thanks

HardyZ

Re: Coualt errror
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 04:44:55 pm »
Yes - same error when deboarding starting. GSX crashes.

hselim

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 06:02:10 pm »
Me also when I tired to uninstall and install my previous version and shut down my network to avoid any updates I got many many errors in coualt , phyton and other odes of error unbelievable!!!I regret that I did this  update, I don’t know what to do

RogerWilco

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 03:33:05 am »
Same issue. Couatl crashes when deboarding starts.

hselim

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2024, 09:28:23 am »
Fortunately I made a backup from my addon manager I restored my previous version that was working well , and now everything is working, I got it, no need for doing any updates, every proposed updates comes with its bugs and destroying everything

chubaka

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2024, 09:50:03 am »
GSX is indeed the only program that has errors on every update. It is so annoying! I hope they fix the program and wheen it's working again (hopefully) I will never ever run any GSX update again in the future. I am really pissed! :((

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2024, 10:07:18 pm »
The error has been fixed in the current Live Update.

GSX is indeed the only program that has errors on every update

That's not true, it's just we don't have time to proper test on FSX/P3D anymore so, even if we TRY to do our best to take into consideration the differences between the two, sometime something slips, and we must rely on user's reports for those things that slips.