Author Topic: With Coualt Running, Windows Forces MSFS to Be Active Screen  (Read 310 times)

kien569

Here is a new, and odd, thing I just noticed. With the coualt program running, whenever I am using a different active windows (Chrome, Volanta, etc) every couple seconds (say 10 seconds or so), MSFS will automatically pop open and become the active window. I noticed this during preflight, and it continued after takeoff through 10k, but when I exited/closed coualt, this issue stopped. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue, and if it can be fixed; or if it is a bug with the program.

Thanks!

musky2018

Re: With Coualt Running, Windows Forces MSFS to Be Active Screen
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 04:02:55 pm »
Yes I have this same problem since updating to GSX 3.0.0

Elmeon

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 05:24:54 pm »
Same issue here

musky2018

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2024, 05:37:22 pm »
As a temp workaround I have found that by killing coualt and then restarting it manually resolves the issue

keithgiannoni

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2024, 06:58:32 pm »
I have found the same, for example Vpilot control panel quickly being minimised. Updated to Version 3.03 and problem seems to be gone.

Keith 

jcoops

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 09:01:44 pm »
I have found the same, for example Vpilot control panel quickly being minimised. Updated to Version 3.03 and problem seems to be gone.

Keith

Yeah I ran the update GSX update this morning and I am not experiencing the issue today

FerrevmVnion

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2024, 12:18:15 am »
It is so annoying the constant flashing taskbar icon AND if you want to configure parking with GSX it constantly jumps to the msfs window e.g. when selecting something of a drop-down ...