Author Topic: Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback  (Read 163 times)

sahapcan737

Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback
« on: May 20, 2024, 11:35:05 am »
Hey everyone. Since the last update, I have an issue while pushing back the aircraft. As you can see on the image, when towtruck connected and soon after commencing the push, aircraft's nose wheel is going down. How can I fix that ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Nose-wheel Stuck During Pushback
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 11:40:53 am »
Hey everyone. Since the last update, I have an issue while pushing back the aircraft

We haven't had any updates for about 2 months so, do you mean you are having this problem since there, or you haven't updated in a while and only update now ?

In any case, nothing like that happens here, and nobody has reported it recently, but it might be an issue with the airplane ground contact points because, the very few times somebody ever reported something like that, it was an issues with the ground contact points in the airplane, which was fixed by fixing them with no GSX changes required so, if you clarified exactly which airplane is that ( I can see it's a 737 but, which one ?), it might be easier to help.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 11:44:08 am by virtuali »

sahapcan737

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 12:09:20 pm »
Thx for your quick response, the aircraft is PMDG 737. And also I have same problem with Fenix 320.

sahapcan737

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2024, 12:48:21 pm »
I found that the problem caused by Fsrealistic. When I turned it off, the problem solved.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2024, 01:02:07 pm »
Yes, Fsrealistic is known to cause weird issues with airplanes ground handling.