Author Topic: GSX randomly not working completly with Inibuilds A300  (Read 661 times)

ramoucho

GSX randomly not working completly with Inibuilds A300
« on: January 19, 2024, 07:12:24 pm »
Hello There,
I am on the last update.

With Inibuilds A300, sometimes GSX does not work completely. For example, if I request stairs on a remote stand, it will tell me that stairs has arrived but stairs are not there. I am able to board the plane and launching the startup procedure.

I have noticed that sometimes when launching GSX stairs are by default around the aircraft ans sometime not.

Can someone point me out to a direction to solve this? Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Thanks

Gadget FPV

Re: GSX randomly not working completly with Inibuilds A300
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 08:50:39 pm »
Hi...

Are you using the GSX profile that supplied with the aircraft in the "SimObjects" folder?  Move this "gsx.cfg" to the "C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\Airplanes"

GadgetFPV
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 08:54:20 pm by Gadget FPV »

ramoucho

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 09:25:51 am »
I have tried with no success.
I have tried on a remote stand and on a gate stand.
Couatl is able to start. Somle services are working (GPU, buses, Fuel), operating jetway has worked, but operating stairs has no effect even if GSX says that operation is completed.
I am also unable to see the loader for bags.

Any idea? Seems to only be with PAX version.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 12:52:42 pm by ramoucho »

ramoucho

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 04:50:08 pm »
what is curious is with cargo version it is ok, but with pax version, not. Any idea?

ramoucho

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 02:05:40 pm »
I sort this issue out by reinstalling aircraft.
For some reason, GSX file was corrupt. I see this by checking under aicraft configuration menu that it was pointing to a personnalized file.

ramoucho

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 10:16:40 am »
Same again this morning.

I see an error linked to simbried: SImbried error Simbrief Aircraft A306 doesn't match MSFS aircraft W-Flyer.

Anyone has an idea?
Someone from FSDT team may have herad about this issue and a solution. I would appreciate some help. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 04:47:45 pm »
I see an error linked to simbried: SImbried error Simbrief Aircraft A306 doesn't match MSFS aircraft W-Flyer.

Check if the icao_type is correct in the airplane profile. If it's missing, GSX will ask MSFS for the airplane ID and, for some reason, yours is W-Flyer but, if there is an icao type in the airplane profile, GSX won't need to ask MSFS for it, so it shouldn't be confused by your ID being reported wrong for some reason.