Author Topic: PMDG 737-800 BCF | Weights Not Updading in the FMC  (Read 641 times)

kityatyi

PMDG 737-800 BCF | Weights Not Updading in the FMC
« on: January 19, 2024, 12:53:08 pm »
Hello,

I have been using the PMDG 737 pax variants alongside GSX for a good while with no issues. My procedure is this:

1. Load the SimBrief flight plan into GSX - confirm the green "SimBrief OK" on the GSX menu
2. Load the SimBrief flight plan into the PMDG EFB
3. Change the fuel in the PMDG FMC to 5.0 or 10% and select via the FMC Payload page "Set Empty" so that the plane is empty
4. Call services - catering, fuel, and boarding

The above works flawlessly without requiring any further input. GSX takes care of everything, always.

I experience issues while using it with the 737-800 BCF, however. I tried three times with three different SimBrief flight plans. Please note, that the "Cargo Airplane" checkbox is selected in the GSX "Customize Airplane" menu. The loaders arrive; they load a few containers but the FMC weights are not updated as they are in the passenger version.

I observed something odd during the refueling as well. 

On all three occasions, instead of setting the SimBrief fuel values, GSX entered 11501 kg (resulting in 55%) fuel, which suggests it added 50% (as 5% was already in the tanks). This I never observed with the passenger variants, neither the 700, the 800, nor the 900.

Please can you advise what might cause this behaviour and how to address it?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 01:27:44 pm by kityatyi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 737-800 BCF | Weights Not Updading in the FMC
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 02:13:35 pm »
PMDG Freighters are not yet supported by GSX integration, so they work just like any other 3rd party airplane.

kityatyi

Re: PMDG 737-800 BCF | Weights Not Updading in the FMC
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 03:01:58 pm »
It makes sense. So basically, I need to manually enter the load (weight) figures. Thanks, Umberto!