Author Topic: Pink belt loader drivers..  (Read 2263 times)

Abraxas

Re: Pink belt loader drivers..
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 08:57:03 am »
Hello,
I have been waiting for the missing textures for 2 months. Since version 2.8.3 I have made the updates up to version 2.9.1. In addition, I have always used the Check function.
Unfortunately, this has still not added the missing textures for me. Since I have my Internet connection in the middle of Germany, it can hardly be due to a poor connection to the Internet. This is the only software that loads so incompletely for me.
It would be good if the check function could be revised so that missing textures are loaded reliably. After all, you want to be able to use the product to its full extent.
Cheers Abraxas

laurent

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2024, 10:34:54 am »
Hi guys,

I had the same pink texture problem with the loader driver and the pushback guy !
And I noticed that the handling company was always the same at all airport (jet aviation), which is also not normal.

So I found out that I checked by mistake "Virtual airline override" (and leaving the airline code blank) in the GSX settings.

Please try to ckeck this option, I'm pretty confident that unchecking the option will fix your pink issue !
Simply restart couatl after unchecking the option will do the job, no need to restart FS2020

Laurent
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:45:34 am by laurent »

Abraxas

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2024, 09:06:26 am »
Thanks for the tip.
The setting was the same for me. I have changed this and will now see if it has helped on the next flights. Nevertheless, textures seem to be missing and since it is not only me, this is an indication that the distribution of the software can be improved.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2024, 11:19:51 am »
This is an indication that the distribution of the software can be improved.

We already confirmed in another post about this issue, the option should be removed from MSFS, since it only really make sense in P3D4, where it was very easy to create custom operators for Virtual Airlines.