Author Topic: LFPG Asobo jetway problems  (Read 1810 times)

peterkorm

LFPG Asobo jetway problems
« on: March 30, 2023, 09:18:57 pm »
Jetways at LFPG (Paris CDG-Asobo) won't work. I have tried everything. Jetway configuration disabled, then enabled again, couatl and couatl64 deleted and ran the installer again. It is practically the only airport where the jetways don't work for some reason. How can I make them work again?

Help please

reverentan

Re: LFPG Asobo jetway problems
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 09:27:48 pm »
Jetways at LFPG (Paris CDG-Asobo) won't work. I have tried everything. Jetway configuration disabled, then enabled again, couatl and couatl64 deleted and ran the installer again. It is practically the only airport where the jetways don't work for some reason. How can I make them work again?

Help please
Hi, there is currently an issue with the jetways at LFPG and LFPO caused by a conflict with the Voloports from the 40th anniversary update. To fix this, go into the MSFS Content Manager and search for "Volo" You should see 4 packages from the 40th anniversary update, uninstall these and the jetways at LFPG and LFPO should work again.

peterkorm

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 11:03:17 pm »
Great, thanks for your help!

mseder

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 07:18:32 pm »
Another thanks!

cconesa

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 08:54:15 pm »
My thanks too. Amazing from Asobo that this far down the line they still have not fixed this bug!.