Author Topic: Asobo ATR 72 vs 42 stop position.  (Read 742 times)

gromor

Asobo ATR 72 vs 42 stop position.
« on: October 27, 2023, 05:19:25 am »
Hello.

I posted this back in may but i got no answer. si i'm trying again :)
I have not seen this with any other airplane so it m ust be something with the ATR but just wondered if there is anything GSX can do to sort this

I made a config for keyw and used 737/ATR 72 when i edited.

When i flew in with a ATR 42 now all the stop positions have changed.

As you can see in the picture the position the plane is in is where the 72 front wheel is at in its stop position. The 42 just changes this to behind the marshaller. This happens on all the gates. ATR 72, 737 and even the Fenix 320  have the same stop position. This just happens automatically with the 42.

Just wondered if this is an error in the config somewhere or if i am doing something wrong?

Regards
Morten G

gromor

Re: Asobo ATR 72 vs 42 stop position.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 07:11:37 pm »
Hi again.

I'm not able to fix this one. Does anyone else see this in their sim?

The only thing i have found out is that the ATR 42 automatically sets a new stop position way ahead of my set position. This new stop position lines the passenger door with the set parking position. I have more pictures but i'm maxed out on the attachments for this post.

In the ATR 72 the parking and stop position are in the same spot. This aircraft behaves like all my other aircraft and is in line with your understanding the stop position section in the manual.

If i edit with the ATR 42 the stop position for the ATR 72 appears the same distance behind the nose gear.

Any help would be appreciated. If this a Asobo issue i will ask them but would be good to have some idea as to what is causing this.

Regards