Author Topic: No Jetway here message  (Read 1081 times)

mleuck

No Jetway here message
« on: November 28, 2023, 05:39:32 pm »
I have installed GSX Pro and am getting the "no jetway here" message at many gates and airports. The jetway is clearly in position, but ....The question is, why? Am I doing something wrong?

I just checked KLAS (FlyTampa) and I show no jetways available at any parking spots. There is clearly something wrong.

Help please.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 07:17:05 pm by mleuck »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Jetway here message
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 08:23:21 pm »
Have you disabled all GSX jetway replacement files for your 3rd party airports ?

mleuck

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 10:44:14 pm »
From the setting of GSX Pro (universal installer)... I have disabled Jetway replacements for 3rd party products currently installed. Is that the correct process?

mleuck

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 10:56:07 pm »
Problem solved..... Though I followed the process as stated above, KLAS did not get moved to the disabled list. After excluding KLAS specifically, all is well.

Thank you for helping!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 12:32:00 pm »
Problem solved..... Though I followed the process as stated above, KLAS did not get moved to the disabled list. After excluding KLAS specifically, all is well.

This is strange: FlyTampa sells on the Marketplace, so they must name their packages according to the official naming standard (the package wouldn't be accepted otherwise), which should always be detected by the "Exclude 3rd party" routine. Have you possibly renamed the KLAS package?