Author Topic: GSX Automatically closing the door on the Fenix  (Read 862 times)

airbumps

GSX Automatically closing the door on the Fenix
« on: August 06, 2023, 10:06:00 am »
Hi Umberto

I've noticed since I started using Self Loading Cargo that GSX automatically closes L1 on the Fenix when it finishes boarding. This has never been an issue for me before, but since GSX and Self Loading Cargo's boarding times don't allign, GSX often finishes first and closes the door, thus interupting Self Loading Cargo's boarding.

Is there a way to set an option to NOT automatically close the door of the Fenix? I think this was removed on PMDG due to an issue as well.

Cheers,

airbumps

Re: GSX Automatically closing the door on the Fenix
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 12:02:17 pm »
Anybody? Usually Umberto is around every couple of days...odd not to hear from him for a week.

lmhariano

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 07:25:29 pm »
Usually this time of the year is holidays in Italy (what they call Ferragosto). I didn't check if he made any announcements or not.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 01:24:31 pm »
Please clarify if you are on a gate with a jetway because, as explained in several other posts, GSX doesn't handle L1 door anymore on gates with a jetway, because after a few updates ago, MSFS itself is doing that: it will open the main passenger exit when the jetway closes in, and it will close it when the jetway disconnects.

There's no way for us to prevent MSFS to do that and, because of this change, GSX now doesn't control the L1 door anymore, because if it did, it would conflict with the MSFS own handling.