Author Topic: VDGS - BMW LIPZ: Rendering of text / Overlapping  (Read 661 times)

FerrevmVnion

VDGS - BMW LIPZ: Rendering of text / Overlapping
« on: April 13, 2023, 06:57:13 pm »
Hi,

there is one Aiport i have a problem with the VDGS ... there is no text displayed just the arrows etc.... it looks like if there are 2 displays over each other .... the one with the text behind the other ... its flickering ... see the video at 0:54 ... its highly zoomed in..... and you can see the red arrow from this ghostly second screen

As far as i know its only at the BMW LIPZ Airport Scenery... all other are working fine ..... are any interferences possible ? Without the Terminal Building in the background they are working fine .....see picture attached

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 06:59:14 pm by FerrevmVnion »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VDGS - BMW LIPZ: Rendering of text / Overlapping
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 01:02:41 am »
Are you using a custom GSX profile ? Maybe there's a problem with it, and two VGDS has been placed on the same spot. This might happen if the scenery got updated, but the profile wasn't.

FerrevmVnion

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 12:29:37 pm »
 I figure it out.... it was a kind of both idea, mine and your's: It was due to manuel cache covered venice airport.... after deleting the manual cache it works fine ... manual cache confuses me... didnt know that addon scenery is cached too.... strange working system :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 06:44:58 pm »
You mean the GSX own airport cache ( "useAirportCache=1" manually set in the Couatl_MSFS.INI ), or the MSFS cache ?

FerrevmVnion

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 11:13:26 am »
No, the msfs manual cache