Author Topic: Ground service disappeared  (Read 1447 times)

Artox67

Ground service disappeared
« on: April 04, 2023, 11:06:09 am »
I've a weird challenge here.

e.g. yesterday I flown to KLAS, upon arrival I selected the Terminal and gate.
After the landing I taxi to the gate and everthing was there (Marshaller, loading belts etc.)
After shut down engines, turn of the beacon, I pressed ingame menu "Request deboarding", I got the sound "Deboarding requested" and everything was gone.
No more loading belts no Bagage cars, nothing.

I could still use the ingame menu and press request deboarding again but nothing happens.
I had to restart coutel engine to finally deboard.

For this airport was no .INI file available.
This behaviour happens quit often on several airports across the world. ( Only third party)
Doesn't matter if I have a INI or not in use.

Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground service disappeared
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 11:46:05 am »
I got the sound "Deboarding requested" and everything was gone.

There might have been some error, which I would need to have the log to check for. Be sure you have logging Enabled in the Troubleshooting settings and, if it happens again, DO NOT restart (otherwise you'll lose the log for that session) and post your Couatl.LOG file in %APPDATA%\Virtuali, ZIPPED and Attached to a post.

Artox67

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 12:43:49 pm »

There might have been some error, which I would need to have the log to check for. Be sure you have logging Enabled in the Troubleshooting settings and, if it happens again, DO NOT restart (otherwise you'll lose the log for that session) and post your Couatl.LOG file in %APPDATA%\Virtuali, ZIPPED and Attached to a post.

All right, I'll do so.
Thx

Artox67

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 05:55:19 pm »

Please find log attached.
At the gate request service and everything disappeared
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 10:13:14 am by Artox67 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2023, 08:39:19 pm »
Your log doesn't show any errors but, since we had a new update today, it's probably worthless investigating about it now.

If it happens again, pay attention if the Couatl icon is still active in the Tray bar but, do not just look at the icon but, hover with the mouse over it, because Windows doesn't always refresh the icon automatically so, maybe it's gone, but you wouldn't know unless you hover with the mouse over it.

Artox67

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2023, 08:06:42 am »
Your log doesn't show any errors but, since we had a new update today, it's probably worthless investigating about it now.

If it happens again, pay attention if the Couatl icon is still active in the Tray bar but, do not just look at the icon but, hover with the mouse over it, because Windows doesn't always refresh the icon automatically so, maybe it's gone, but you wouldn't know unless you hover with the mouse over it.
Hi Umberto,
Thank you for your response and the hints.
Unfortunately, even after the update, the same happens.
The GSX icon is still there and can be pressed and e.g. select Deboarding again. (Nothing happens)
The cuoatl is in the systray and still working (Not crashed)
A log is attached again. (EGKK this time)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 12:24:31 am »
Is this happening only at landing ? Does it work if you Restart Couatl soon after landing ?

Artox67

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 08:22:46 pm »
Is this happening only at landing ? Does it work if you Restart Couatl soon after landing ?
Yes only happens after landing. If I restart Couatl after landing everything works as expected.