Author Topic: Limited amount of passengers  (Read 2220 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Limited amount of passengers
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2023, 04:40:47 pm »
Which data does GSX fetch from Simbrief? Only the number of passengers? This could be done easier.

If you read the manual, you would have found a chapter aptly named "Simbrief Integration" at Page 73, which explains in detail all the kind of data taken from Simbrief and used by GSX.

ehenkes

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2023, 05:12:56 pm »
So many words for nothing.
OK, did I get it right? Number of passengers and extra fuel? (the fuel truck asks for entry of the main amount into the FMC)
I think that could be done more efficiently by GSX asking these two data.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 05:14:58 pm by ehenkes »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2023, 05:27:17 pm »
So many words for nothing.

Exactly: most of the many words you typed in this forum, were to ask things already clearly explained in the manual.

OK, did I get it right? Number of passengers and extra fuel?

It seems you missed the VGDS integration on that pge, which shows several informations about the flight on those VGDS that supports that ( those with enough lines of text ).

(the fuel truck asks for entry of the main amount into the FMC)

Now it seems you missed the sentence in that same page which says "(provided the airplane has the “Show MSFS “Fuel and Cargo”)", meaning it's not used when the GSX is NOT refueling the airplane.

I think that could be done more efficiently by GSX asking these two data.

I don't know what do you mean with this. GSX IS asking all this ( not just "two" ) data and it uses it.

But your question about refueling seems you now have missed the whole concept ( obviously explained in the manual as well ) on how different refueling works if the airplane has the "Show MSFS “Fuel and Cargo” option Enabled or not, which means GSX IS refueling the airplane or it's not because, as also explained  in the manual, some 3rd party airplane have custom fuel system that CANNOT be controlled by GSX, making reading the fuel quantity from Simbrief useless in this case, since we wouldn't do anything with it, if the airplane is refueling itself.

ehenkes

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2023, 05:43:07 pm »
"most of the many words you typed in this forum, were to ask things already clearly explained in the manual" <-- OK, I will read your manual. Maybe it is easier to work with "trial and error" than to read your often unclear explanations in this forum.

Visual Docking Guidance System <-- Yes, you are right. I have to look for places with this feature. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 06:16:57 pm by ehenkes »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2023, 06:54:09 pm »
OK, I will read your manual. Maybe it is easier to work with "trial and error" than to read your often unclear explanations in this forum.

My explanations assume your read the manual, and I'm sure they will be very clear once you'll finally do that.

ehenkes

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2023, 11:49:29 pm »
I just tested deboarding in (Innsbruck) LOWI with 15 passengers. SIMBRIEF Button was green, and the exact number of 15 passengers left the BBJ, and they got the same van type like the crew. Thank you GSX Pro! Great feature.  :)