Author Topic: Paintkit!  (Read 1068 times)

rsaberi

Paintkit!
« on: January 22, 2023, 12:26:53 am »
Can you please introduce a paint kit for this product! It really is bad we have to ask you for paints and wait months for them to happen or not! We all have paid for this product and like to use it and a paintkit will make this product a lot more useful!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Paintkit!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 12:52:49 am »
As explained so many times already, GSX can't just use a "PaintKit" in the way you might be accustomed to, because vehicles not only are created by combining a base color and a logo but, in addition to that, what makes GSX vehicles work, is they must follow a scoring system with a set of rules, so you can't just create a new paint and expect it to work, it might be added as a proper object with a GSX-specific class, and every new operator needs to come with a complete set of vehicles.

The process for us is automated in the build process, and it's already fairly complex as it is, but editing manually for users would be just too complex, and every change will be wiped out on the next update.

And yes, your Iran Air catering will come.

rsaberi

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 07:51:35 am »
Thank you. I understand it's difficult. I hope you can come up with a way just for your own benefit. It's too much work for you to create all these paints...

rsaberi

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 08:03:38 am »
The latest update includes Iran Air catering truck. Thank you very much for adding that. I appreciate it :)

rsaberi

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 10:14:33 am »
Love the recent world update! Now I see Iran Air ground services all over Iran! Very awesome! Hope you can add additional support trucks (toilets, air, etc.) soon. Also, It would be nice if the tow truck wasn't automatically present and would only show up if requested! But thanks for making this a wonderful tool!