Author Topic: First attempt  (Read 807 times)

pks1414

First attempt
« on: January 08, 2023, 07:25:44 pm »
Thought I would have a go with an Airport so I decided upon the ORBX Sunburgh parking 3. However, despite getting the option to customize ground vehicles positions, I don't actually see any vehicles, no baggage trucks etc. Any ideas please

Thanks

Paul

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: First attempt
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 07:47:38 am »
Do you see the editor starting up, showing at least the pointer where a vehicle is supposed to be seen ?

If yes, please clarify which airplane you are using because, vehicles shown on the editor depends on the airplane so, if you used an airplane that is either not configured properly, or doesn't have any doors that would match any available GSX vehicle, you won't see any vehicles, just the pointers.

pks1414

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 10:36:18 am »
I’m using the twin otter at stand 3 at Sumburgh. I thought there would be baggage handling but, albeit limited?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 10:49:44 am »
I’m using the twin otter at stand 3 at Sumburgh. I thought there would be baggage handling but, albeit limited?

It depends on the airplane configuration. Since it's not already included in the internal GSX database, either it comes with GSX profile supplied by the developer, or you need to create a profile for it yourself, not just for editing the parking spots, but to use GSX.

Note that, some services might not be available on some planes, because they have restrictions based on the minimum or maximum height they can reach. Baggage loaders, for example, require the cargo doors to be at least 90 cm from ground,
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 10:51:37 am by virtuali »