Author Topic: Loading Custom fuel amount in Level D 767 problem  (Read 529 times)

Voodoo99

Loading Custom fuel amount in Level D 767 problem
« on: January 06, 2023, 12:32:40 am »
Hi everyone,

I have searched the forum trying to find a solution to this problem I am having but thus far I've been unsuccessful.  I recently purchased GSX and GSX Level 2 and really enjoy both products as they've integrated relatively well with my current Simulator set up.  The only problem I am having is during refueling when I request a custom fuel amount.  If requesting a GSX predetermined amount like 25%, 33%, 50% 66% etc, the procedure works flawlessly as the fuel truck progressively fills the tanks in "x" amount of time.  The problem arises when I want to fill my airplane with a specific amount of fuel(custom refueling), say 22000 lbs.  After the fuel truck arrives and I am prompted to choose a refueling level, I choose the custom refueling option which pulls up FSX's Fuel and Payload page.  I then add my custom fuel amounts to the outboard tanks(in these case 11,000 pounds in each tank) and then press save.  After pressing save, the GSX add-on scenery completely disappears(Fuel truck, Jetway, baggage vehicles etc.).  According to the overhead fuel panel on the airplane, the fuel was added, although instantaneously which is not a realistic fuel loading scenario.  Again, this only happens when when I choose "custom refueling" and not when I choose a predetermined fueling amount like 25% or 33% etc.

If someone can help me solve this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.  My simulator and computer specs are as follows:

-FSX Steam edition
-Level D 767
-VOX ATC
-Active Sky 16
-GEX
-MCE

Processor - Ryzen 3 Pro 5350G(4 cores, 8 threads; base frequency 4.0 Ghz)
Graphics  -  AMD RX 6400(4 GB GDDR6 memory)
RAM - 32GB
Windows 10 - Pro

Thanks in advance,

Lou.