Author Topic: Do you want to board crew?  (Read 936 times)

Johnliem

Do you want to board crew?
« on: December 24, 2022, 04:53:33 pm »
Hello,

I have been looking in settings, but I could not find it or I do not know which option this belongs to, when I request boarding it pop-ups with a q question as the Subject, Do you want to board crew, so can anyone tell me how to choose one of them in my case I just want to choose option 4 with Both as default, and I do not want to see this question again, is it possible if yes where I can find it thank you.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 04:57:40 pm by Johnliem »
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Do you want to board crew?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 06:20:55 pm »
When GSX first came out, it was like you are asking: always boarding/deboarding Pilots and Crew without asking.

Then users asked to be able to skip them because during turnaround flights, the crew should stay on board, so we added the menu on Deboarding

Then users asked it doesn't make any sense to ask to board Pilots when the are already visible in the airplane, and other users asked to skip boarding crew to save time. So we add the menu on Boarding as well.

There's no option to set the original behavior, we might consider it adding as a permanent settings.

jsemmel

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 07:02:03 pm »
Hi!  I don't know if this thread is a good one to ask this. Please let me know.

I'm having a situation at KEWR where BOARDING is not working correctly but DEBOARDING is working correctly.  When selecting BOARDING I do NOT get the Board Crew? screen.  Also, the passengers count up in large multiples up to the count from Simbrief (no visible passengers walking).  When selecting DEBOARDING, I see the passengers walking and the count is accurate.  At the end, the Board Crew? screen appears.

This situation occurs with the plane at the SAME gate (no switches, no repositions).  I have tried the same procedure at multiple gates with the same results.  Simbrief button is Green and I verified the flight is correct.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 07:03:57 pm by jsemmel »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 07:23:54 pm »
Hi!  I don't know if this thread is a good one to ask this. Please let me know.

No, it's not.

Please open a new thread with a proper title ( like "passengers visible on deboarding, but not on boarding, on the same gate a the same airport" ), and make a precise report including:

- the airplane used

- the airport used, if it's default or 3rd party. If you don't specify that, we can only assume default

- if it's a 3rd party airport, if it's bought on the marketplace. If it's bought on the marketplace, if you enabled the SU10 Navdata API option

- the precise, exact gate, and if it has a jetway ( or two )

Please don't reply here, but open a new thread with all the previous informations.

Johnliem

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 08:16:30 pm »
Thank you for your reply and your consideration
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5