Author Topic: Deboarding Won't Start After Perfect Gate Arrival  (Read 635 times)

Pioneer

Deboarding Won't Start After Perfect Gate Arrival
« on: December 21, 2022, 10:35:11 pm »
When I arrive at the gate and it is perfect with the dancing crewmember and music, deboarding won't start when selected. Just sits there until I use GSX to reposition the plane at the gate. After that deboarding will start when selected.

Am I doing something wrong?
I7-13700K @ 5.3Ghz, MSI Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, Corsair H100i Platinum AIO Cooler, Gigabyte RTX 4070ti GPU, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR5 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe + 4 x 1TB SSD's, 27" LG 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Logitech X52 Pro

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Deboarding Won't Start After Perfect Gate Arrival
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 11:30:24 am »
I really can't see how's possible you would get a perfect parking rating, and then require a reposition to start deboarding. Are you sure you really required a repositioning and not, for example, just a Couatl restart, without having to move ?

It's possible there might have been an error after the marshaller danced, which might have stopped the procedure, so we would need a log ( be sure log is enabled in the Troubleshooting section of the Settings ), made after this happens, so we can check what really happened.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:31:55 am by virtuali »