Author Topic: GSX doesn't load at destination  (Read 1865 times)

JetMech383

GSX doesn't load at destination
« on: November 21, 2022, 09:36:26 pm »
Hello,

I have searched the forums for my problem but everyone else has a different situation. When I spawn in at my Departure gate, GSX works perfectly. I do not have to restart Couatl at all. However, after landing at my arrival airport, I click the GSX icon, but it stays stuck at loading. I have to restart Couatl and then it will work. I thought it might be at 3rd party airports but I have landed at default ones with the same issue. Is it normal to have to restart the program after landing?

Thanks for your time!  ;D

Dal123

Re: GSX doesn't load at destination
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 07:55:50 am »
If yo have the SU10 enabled check box checked, try unchecking and restart. That checked for me will not let me load GSX at destination.
Gary Boivin

ACSoft

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 09:44:53 am »
Yes, me too, I have this problem since I have the SU10 option enabled. but personally, I prefer not to disable this SU10 option and restart the couatl instead, to not loose the advantage of SU10 option.

JetMech383

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 09:28:30 pm »
Ok, thank you both for the responses!

layercom

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 02:44:09 am »
Yes, me too, I have this problem since I have the SU10 option enabled. but personally, I prefer not to disable this SU10 option and restart the couatl instead, to not loose the advantage of SU10 option.

Same here, haha i agree but thinking i might switch back.

ACSoft

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 09:13:12 am »
I am sure this problem will be solved soon, as this is probably not a difficult correction.

By the way, yesterday, I tried not to wait until after landing to force couatl loading (done it on final) and it worked with no problem. I was wondering if this was possible !  :)

JetMech383

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 07:05:13 pm »
I am sure this problem will be solved soon, as this is probably not a difficult correction.

By the way, yesterday, I tried not to wait until after landing to force couatl loading (done it on final) and it worked with no problem. I was wondering if this was possible !  :)

Yeah I will give that a shot. Thank you!

andyivey

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 04:08:46 pm »
I am having this exact same issue as well. GSX works flawlessly on the ground but Couatl is no longer running when I try to bring it up on approach and must be manually started.

Did anyone in this thread try the suggestion to uncheck and recheck the SU10 Navdata box? I've seen several updates in the Release Notes about preventing the eternal "Loading" screen but none of these updates so far have fixed this issue for me.

I'm not sure why Couatl is dying enroute.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 04:17:37 pm »
I'm not sure why Couatl is dying enroute.

You should try to monitor this in conjunction with the SU10 Navdata. DO NOT change it mid-flight, just try to realized if it's more likely it will crash on route if the SU10 Navdata is enabled.