Author Topic: Installing FSDT scenery on to fsx when they are already installed on P3DV4.5  (Read 1007 times)

Greg Goodavish

I have been on Prepar3D V4.5 for quite a while, and have most of the FSDT sceneries installed on my computer.    I recently also reinstalled FSX, so I could fly an aircraft not available on P3D.   I have all of the FSDT sceneries that I bought for FSX years ago.   I tried to install them on FSX, and am having a problem with many of the sceneries.   I got KDFW and KSDF working on both.   But I am having problems with other sceneries, like PHNL and KORD.   When I install them on FSX, I get a message saying all of the FSDT sceneries are installed, and askiing if I want to activate them, even the ones only on my P3D set up.   I say yes to each ( I tried saying No initially, and it deactivated my activation on P3D), and then it gives me an Esellarate error Oxe-0000003.   I click OK and then try to Open the airport in FSX.   I then get a message saying that GSX is not up to date, and it asks me to use Liveupdate to do that.   I do, and then start the process again, with same result.   On KDFW and KSDF, I got the same problems, but they want away after I restarted my computer.   On PHNL and ORD for FSX, I tried that as well, but still get the same problems and same messages.   What is the proper way to install these sceneries into FSX without messing up my installations on P3D, and without getting all of those error msgs, etc.   Help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Just be sure you use the latest installers for FSX, not some old installers you might have downloaded in the past.

Greg Goodavish

That did the trick, Umberto.   Gracias!  :)