Author Topic: Pushback raise function broken?  (Read 1078 times)

aseinsha

Pushback raise function broken?
« on: November 05, 2022, 09:40:58 pm »
Hello,

Even though raise on pushback is ticked on the airplane profile (A320 fenix) I'm no longer getting the raise push back vehicle, just getting the ones with long tow bar...
I've tried resting the profile back to GSX default, verified tick box is checked in airplane setting, and restarted GSX but still get the push back vehicle with the tow bar...
Anyone else having this issue?

Frank Lindberg

Re: Pushback raise function broken?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 08:29:24 pm »
Yes me too   :'(
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 09:26:02 am »
Nothing has changed in the choice of the Pushback vehicle, and I can still see the Towbarless Truck being selected.

Since on an A320, there are 3 different trucks that can chosen, two with a Towbar and one without, you have a 33% chance to see the Towbarless truck appearing.

aseinsha

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 06:27:29 pm »
I see, so even with the tick box checked you don't get the Towbarless truck 100% of the time.
Thanks for the reply!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 06:44:56 pm »
I see, so even with the tick box checked you don't get the Towbarless truck 100% of the time.

The "Pushback Raise" has zero effect on the choice of vehicle. Regardless if it's On or Off, you still have a 33% chance to get a Towbarless vehicle, just that it won't raise gear if the option is Off.