Author Topic: Operators / Crew / Passengers not appearing at LFSB  (Read 949 times)

Lolek68

Operators / Crew / Passengers not appearing at LFSB
« on: October 23, 2022, 05:21:14 pm »
Hello,

I have bought the LFSB airport from FSDT on the marketplace and i cannot manage to have GSSX working properly. The characters are not appearing (Crew /Operators / Passengers). I've tried to :

- Reinstall GSX
- Exclude LFSB for jetways
- Include LFSB for jetways

Same problem for all situations.

In the attachment, you have a picture of luggage loading without the character.

Thanks for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Operators / Crew / Passengers not appearing at LFSB
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 02:04:28 pm »
I have bought the LFSB airport from FSDT on the marketplace and i cannot manage to have GSSX working properly. The characters are not appearing (Crew /Operators / Passengers). I've tried to :

Are you using an AI traffic product using traffic Injection ? If yes, that might have caused the simulator to hit some limit on the number of Simobjects allowed in a scene, causing objects to disappear.

If that's the case, your only option is to lower all traffic density settings ( not just aircraft but also Ground vehicles ), both in MSFS, and in the AI Injector itself.

From GSX's side, the things you can do to keep the number of object under control are:

- Disable the "Ground Clutter" option in the GSX Config panel. This will only affect default airports though.

- Don't use a too high Passenger Density slider.

Lolek68

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 11:50:31 am »
Thx for your reply.

Are you using an AI traffic product using traffic Injection ?  Yes but i tried without it and have same problem

Disable the "Ground Clutter" option in the GSX Config panel. This will only affect default airports though. Done. Same problem.

Don't use a too high Passenger Density slider. Tried with parameter set to low. Same problem.

I precise that the problem is only present at LFSB with FSDT airport addon bought from MSFS marketplace. In other airports i have no such problem so far.

Thx for your help  :D

Lolek68

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 02:23:50 pm »
Problem solved.

The ini file for LFSB was somehow corrupted. I join the ini file to the post if it could be useful for you.

I just deleted it and it works like a charm.

Regards  ;)