Author Topic: Tons of baggage to unload with an empty flight  (Read 884 times)

mbayenh

Tons of baggage to unload with an empty flight
« on: October 21, 2022, 04:29:12 am »
Hi I was doing a touch and go flight with limited fuel and no passenger in my flight plan. Yet when I click deboarding after landing I had one guy coming out (passenger) before the crew. More surprising was to have all these baggage unloaded off the plane. There should be a logic when there is no passenger and no cargo that deboarding only involves cabin crew (pilots) leaving the plane. No?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221021/08414fd27c17f9ab3693c20e3d2f33eb.jpg
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:56:38 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Tons of baggage to unload with an empty flight
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 11:01:19 am »
Hi I was doing a touch and go flight with limited fuel and no passenger in my flight plan. Yet when I click deboarding after landing I had one guy coming out (passenger) before the crew.

Yes, there's always a minimum of 1 passengers, because setting 0 passengers caused other issues.

More surprising was to have all these baggage unloaded off the plane. There should be a logic when there is no passenger and no cargo that deboarding only involves cabin crew (pilots) leaving the plane. No?

That's normal too.

A while ago, GSX had a variable number of cart depending on the payload, and this confused users because either them or the airplane code itself was changing the payload after Boarding/Deboarding, causing GSX assuming an empty airplane, thus showing only 1 cart ( because even in this case, the minimum was 1 cart ) so, in order to not have users assuming GSX had a "bug" showing too few carts, we set the number to a fixed value of 3 now.