Author Topic: GSX menu with VR  (Read 1551 times)

anthony

GSX menu with VR
« on: October 16, 2022, 01:38:36 pm »
Hello,

Not sure if this is a simple problem for me to fix or something you need to handle. When I go in and out of VR ALT+\ the gsx menu opens. I thought to open was ctrl+shif+f12 I may be wrong.

Thank you for the help

Anthony

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX menu with VR
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 02:33:56 pm »
We surely don't check the Alt+\ key combination anywhere in the GSX code so, if the menu opens, it must be something done by the simulator itself, like refreshing all toolbar panels.

anthony

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 02:43:53 pm »
I'm sorry it is the LEFT CTRL+\ that is causing the gsx window to activate. It is when I go in and out of vr.

Thanks for the help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 02:48:48 pm »
I'm sorry it is the LEFT CTRL+\ that is causing the gsx window to activate. It is when I go in and out of vr.

We don't check that key either. The only key we check is the one you define in GSX.

anthony

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 04:27:47 pm »
It's funny every time I log in and out of vr the gsx menu opens up, I looked for the bindings in the msfs controls but nothing showed except vr open and close. I'll keep messing around and see if I can figure this out.

Thanks for the help
Anthony

anthony

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 12:15:44 pm »
I figured this out. I pinned the taskbar icons that I have open. Also I need to make sure the gsx one is not highlighted. I think it was just reverting to being open because of that. Now I can go in and out of vr with the gsx menu open or closed based on whether I have it highlighted or not in the 2d taskbar.

Just to help anyone who might have this problem
Thank you
Anthony