Author Topic: No Passenger Animation in EDDF  (Read 992 times)

Mulder884

No Passenger Animation in EDDF
« on: September 22, 2022, 09:24:19 pm »
Hello,
 since the last current update I have a problem in EDDF (Premium Deluxe Version MSFS) with the passenger animation. No passengers are visible during boarding. As soon as I click on boarding, the jetway connects and the PAX number rises to 10, 70 and then to 150. Also, no pilots and no crew get in. Before the update, everything went without problems. I then tried it in EDDH and it works there without any problems.
Sorry for my bad English, had to use a translator

Andreas

Leopardo Di Cardio

Re: No Passenger Animation in EDDF
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 10:02:57 pm »
Hello,
 since the last current update I have a problem in EDDF (Premium Deluxe Version MSFS) with the passenger animation. No passengers are visible during boarding. As soon as I click on boarding, the jetway connects and the PAX number rises to 10, 70 and then to 150. Also, no pilots and no crew get in. Before the update, everything went without problems. I then tried it in EDDH and it works there without any problems.
Sorry for my bad English, had to use a translator

Andreas

Just now I made a flight from EDDF to LFML and Frankfurt unfortunately in GSX, through no fault of theirs, it didn't work as it should for me, no carts, rear people, just like and then departure... after arriving at LFML I had to again  another problem, again when AIG is turned on, the FPS drops to 10 and the airport is nowhere, oops.  EDDF from the Premium version encrypted, cannot assign a profile and landing on the field elsewhere due to imperfect AIG Traffic in the BETA version.
I'm sorry for the bad translation, Google translator doesn't translate it very well, so I hope you understand what I want to write.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:06:15 pm by syphax »

Mulder884

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 07:43:09 am »
Good morning, unfortunately the problem still exists. Also with yesterday's update. Can anyone help? Or does anyone know if you can go back to the old version?

GERAirborne272

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 05:44:22 pm »
I confirm this. I am the author of GSX profile for EDDF (Premium). I also tried without my profile. Same issue. I think it is an asobo issue wit SIM update 10.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2022, 05:51:02 pm »
None of this could possibly be caused by our latest update and, in fact, I don't see how the airport could work before, since Premium airports are encrypted, so GSX couldn't possibly read those, not before and not now, and it won't be able to read them unless we'll update it to use the new Navdata API that will allow to get data directly from the sim, without having to open the airport .BGL file.

Maybe you thought it worked before, because at SOME gates, the default airport data might have been similar enough to allow GSX to identify the jetway, now you tried other gates where it couldn't, so you think it was caused by our update, but it surely isn't, encrypted airports simply can't be read now, and if they can't be read, GSX will use data from the default airport underneath, and this might work in some cases, but not everywhere, and without the data, GSX can't find the jetway and if it can't find the jetway, it won't show passengers.