Author Topic: FSDT Live Update flash back  (Read 1166 times)

jimingchun

FSDT Live Update flash back
« on: September 09, 2022, 11:25:53 am »
When updating with FSDT Live Update, this step will flash back and cannot be updated,I have tried several times, but still cannot update it,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Live Update flash back
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 11:55:29 am »
When updating with FSDT Live Update, this step will flash back and cannot be updated,I have tried several times, but still cannot update it,

I don't understand what do you mean with "flash back", your screen shows a perfectly normal process of the program not installing some jetway replacement airports, because you Disabled them in the Config, so it's correct.

jimingchun

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 04:28:09 am »

I don't understand what do you mean with "flash back", your screen shows a perfectly normal process of the program not installing some jetway replacement airports, because you Disabled them in the Config, so it's correct.
When the progress reaches 100%, it will automatically quit the program, is this normal?

goose66

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 06:18:06 am »
Yep
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 03:27:25 pm »
hen the progress reaches 100%, it will automatically quit the program, is this normal?

Sure it is, it has updated everything, there's nothing else left to do other than quitting so...it quits.

jimingchun

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 04:23:30 am »
hen the progress reaches 100%, it will automatically quit the program, is this normal?

Sure it is, it has updated everything, there's nothing else left to do other than quitting so...it quits.
3Q

dixdetension

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 08:28:36 am »
For my part the process never exceeds 2 of 37, is this normal?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 03:18:02 pm »
For my part the process never exceeds 2 of 37, is this normal?

As I've said in the previous post, if it has updated everything, there's nothing else left to do other than quitting so...it quits.

The updater is not "just" for GSX, is for all  FSDT products, for all simulators so, unless you have *all* of them installed at the same time, you'll never see all steps performed, only the installed products are updated.