Author Topic: SOME ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE  (Read 880 times)

quentcor

SOME ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE
« on: September 17, 2022, 08:43:17 am »
Good day Umberto,
Here are a few issues/bugs that have arisen since the last update. I assume they will be fixed with the next update.
1. Coutl not activating with selection of gate on arrival at airport. Need to reload coutl manually for ground services. All airports.
2. Part of new pushback sequence slightly out of sync with sounds : sound re unlocking gear plays while walker still at position where apply brakes instruction was given, forward left of cockpit.
3. Walk-in setup not functioning. Have to use passenger bus where no jetway available.
4. Menu for flight/cabin crew deboarding only appears after passengers have deboarded to passenger bus. Menu does not appear after passengers have completed deboarding via jetway.
5. Rear passenger stairs activating at airport with jetways, despite deactivating passenger stairs in parking setup. One airport involved. I will try to fix this by re-doing the GSX setup for the gate involved. (Since fixed)
6. South Africa jetway logo (ACSA) has disappeared.

Live update has not fixed above issues so far, but will wait for you to get round to it. I hope I haven't been too brief in my descriptions.
Regards
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 09:04:16 am by quentcor »