Author Topic: GSX unusable  (Read 1364 times)

mleuck

GSX unusable
« on: September 06, 2022, 06:30:03 pm »
GSX (after last update)has made P3dv5.3 unusable. When will this be fixed? How about a rollback to to previous working file? We need to be able to use what we have paid for!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX unusable
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 06:32:37 pm »
Please indicate each and every problem you have, because it's not obviously possible to even discuss a fix, without knowing exactly where the problems are. Most of them has already being discussed in the forum, with plenty of solutions/workarounds, so there wasn't any need to open a new thread to begin with.

mleuck

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 10:34:03 pm »
My issues are as others:
1. No gates available . "Too small".
2. Cannot modify anything from the GSX menu. All grayed out. Cannot disable stairs, etc
3. Cannot do anything with GSX. No push!
4. All was fine until latest update.

I do not need, or want a "work around" or forum solutions! I want what I paid for.. a working GSX.

Chedley1991

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 11:02:00 pm »
Hi mleuck,

Could you tell me what sceneries you’re working with? I may have a temporary fix for you.

I know it’s not what you want. I’d also like what I paid for, but if I can get it working for you in the interim I will.

Cheers.

mleuck

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 01:46:10 am »
I am having issues when using UK2000 EGLL, Flightbeam KDEN, KSFO, KORD,KIAD, FlyTampa KBOS.

Thank you for the offer to help. I really appreciate it!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 01:56:45 am by mleuck »

Chedley1991

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 01:49:56 pm »
Hi! So latest fix, broke my fix, but I’ve found another.

In the scenery config sharing area, there is a UK2000 custom config, follow the instructions in there and it all starts working again.

You can transfer the basics from that confit and method and make them all work too. I’ve spent the last couple days replicating the feat for my sceneries and it’s all working great.

Seems like GSX reads its own file system great, just not the actual sceneries.