Author Topic: This parking is isolated - again!  (Read 6405 times)

Ray Proudfoot

• Cheadle Hulme Weather
Re: This parking is isolated - again!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 12:45:18 pm »
Take a backup, but 100% do not update.

Yep, my cautious nature has won. I've only encountered the one problem at KORD. Default and other airports seem fine.  :)
Cheers,
Ray.

P3Dv5.3HF2, i9-13900K @ 5.5Ghz, RTX4090, 32Gb RAM, 4Tb Crucial T700 NVMe SSD, BenQ 32” 30Hz monitor at 3840*2160 with VSync.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2022, 04:49:05 pm »
I don't even know what the problems you are having, exactly.  No FSDT airports works ? Just tried FSDT KLAX on P3D 4.5 now, it surely loads, GSX menu works and jetways work:

Nothing special to do, other than having the latest update installed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2022, 04:50:53 pm »
Yep, my cautious nature has won. I've only encountered the one problem at KORD. Default and other airports seem fine.  :)

Please indicate the parking that gives that error, because a couple I tried works normally.

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 05:03:56 pm »
Not just FSDT's airport, Imaginesim, FlyTampa, Tropicalsim and such does not work. Before you updated, many gates were available and were able to use fuel truck. After update, it's a huge disaster! Can't use fuel truck and extremely limited gates.

I certainly hope you value your customers especially who are still using 4.5. What we feel like is we paid food and they brought wrong food, lots of missing food and such. Can't do that. Please resepct and restore the version for 4.5. as it has been too long we have not be able to use GSX.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 06:59:10 pm by virtuali »

Ray Proudfoot

• Cheadle Hulme Weather
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 05:20:33 pm »

Please indicate the parking that gives that error, because a couple I tried works normally.

It was C1 at KORD and the ini file has parking position=8. Is that the same as yours because it seems I may have a custom ini. But I’ve had it for years without any problems.

My version is 4.0 (build 3642). Given reverting to an earlier version requires the whole AddonManager folder to be replaced what would you suggest?

Cheers,
Ray.

P3Dv5.3HF2, i9-13900K @ 5.5Ghz, RTX4090, 32Gb RAM, 4Tb Crucial T700 NVMe SSD, BenQ 32” 30Hz monitor at 3840*2160 with VSync.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2022, 07:00:46 pm »
I certainly hope you value your customers especially who are still using 4.5. What we feel like is we paid food and they brought wrong food, lots of missing food and such. Can't do that. Please resepct and restore the version for 4.5. as it has been too long we have not be able to use GSX.

Let's take things one step at a time. I NEVER said I'm sure GSX works 100% bug-free in P3D 4.5, I replied to a post saying it doesn't even load at FSDT KLAX and there are no buildings so, I just tried that.

WictorWictor

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 01:20:12 am »
Please indicate the parking that gives that error

I just reinstalled after a long break from flight simming. None of the parking spots at Flightbeam KSFO seem to be working. Updated Flightbeam, FSDT, SODE. Regenerated airport and reloaded all. This fixed it for FlyTampa KBOS, but not Flightbeam KSFO. EGLL professional jetways are also not working.

Flightbeam has some of the nicest looking airports out there so I would hope they are in the set of airports tested after each update. Happy to help with future releases if you are looking for more team members!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 01:22:15 am by WictorWictor »

joergalv

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2022, 04:48:12 pm »
I don't even know what the problems you are having, exactly.  No FSDT airports works ? Just tried FSDT KLAX on P3D 4.5 now, it surely loads, GSX menu works and jetways work:

Nothing special to do, other than having the latest update installed.

Umberto,
sorry no. The latest update did not resolve the parking is isolated issue at FSDT LSGG.

Have you read http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27002.msg177973.html#msg177973?

Seems his proposed steps are solving this issue. At least it did it for me in FSDT LSGG.

Regards
Joerg
Joerg Alvermann